http://pats7secrets.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_167d89e719246874.txt.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Have You Tried the System?

Hello everyone,

Hope you're having a fine July day! I'm working on writing some ad copy for a friend today. It's a great day for writing. Of course, everyday is a great writing day for me. :-)

The thing is, if you never start, you'll never get anything written.

Oh, I completely understand. I've had approach-avoidance to writing all my life. Before I actually started writing for fun, which led me to writing professionally, I HATED to write. It just seemed like too much hard work, something that someone else could do. How dopey!

Once you start writing, you'll see that it quickly becomes a passion, that is, if you're at all interested in doing it.

If you aren't interested in it, but are an online business person, you really have no choice. You HAVE to write, unless you want to pay someone like me to do it for you. Have at it! :-) Come visit http://ovediting.com anytime!

But seriously, if you start to write, you'll find that it's not as hard as you think. Write it. If you aren't happy with it when you've stopped, rewrite, rewrite, rewrite, until you're happy with what you have. And if you still aren't convinced that what you've written is worthy for the human eye, then send it to an editor. Oh, I'm chiming in again. I'll do that, too, for a fee. But I, and editors like me, can get expensive. Most online marketers are here on a shoestring budget. I know I was.

Trust yourself. If you've done the best you could, don't be shy. Put that writing out there. The more you write, the better and faster you will be.

But start!

Now, here are a couple of worthwhile blog links for you:

http://progressing-through-life.blogspot.com/
This blog is from Kristin, a woman diagnosed with a terminal liver disease. It's honest and compelling, and it would be lovely if you'd make a comment.

http://candles-notjustforburninganymore.blogspot.com/
Is another of Kristin's blogs about candles. I LOVE them, do you? Check this blog out and let Kristin know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home