http://pats7secrets.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_167d89e719246874.txt.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Only 2 Days Left!

Well, sales are still brisk, but if you want in, you'll need to buy 7 Secrets to Writing Killer Articles before FRIDAY, May 26. That's when our price will more than DOUBLE to $19.99!

Hurry.

The special offer is ending.

Actually, even at $19.99, the offer is still special. Think about it.

Pro writer telling you HER secrets.

Writing instructor giving up the right stuff.

Don't listen to people who aren't trained or proven. I'm the only author I know online right now (well, aside from the big boys) who's going to put you on the right track. Even if you don't write for the web and want to get into print, these methods will STILL help you.

Run.

http://ovweb.net/tracker/track.php?id=123

I'd hate for you to miss out.

Send me your comments or post them here!

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger jmgconsultants said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Hi Pat,

I have just started several article directories and I'm wondering what are some good ways to get my directories noticed? How can I attract article writers and readers for my article directories?

Thanks so much for your help,
Dianne Evans

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Pat Marcello said...

Hi dianne,

I publish a directory for folks who want to submit articles. Some entries are entire directories, while other places are "one ofs," as with ezines. I'll be happy to include your directories in my directory, if you give me their URLs.

Another way to attract writers is by reading their articles and inviting them to join your directory.

One thing people like me look for is distribution. Do you have a system for that on each of your directories?

You should advertise on writing sites, too. Those with a big customer base are best, but may be expensive. Plus, writers are touchy about giving their stuff away.

The online marketing community is probably the best group to approach. Marketers want their products seen, and often give away articles, as it's the best advertising there is. Here are some ways to advertise:

Traffic exchanges
Pay-per-click
Classified Ads
Blogging
Podcasting

Those are the best, most economical ways to get the word out.

Hope that helped.

Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home