http://pats7secrets.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_167d89e719246874.txt.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's Been a Wild Week, Folks!

The excitement of a launch is a real rush. You get the product ready, the site, the payment buttons lined up and then, WHAM! You open the doors and the customers do the rest.

But wait...

There's more exciting news!

I'm on the verge of closing a deal with a master marketer; however, when that's sealed 7 Secrets to Writing Killer Articles will have a huge price increase!

Here's the thing. If you're remotely interested in getting in on this deal, I have some left at the old price.

Jump on it! It will make writing articles easy and fun.

Thanks so much to all of you who have supported me! Want to see a cool review?

http://www.reviewedbytim.com/

I'd love to hear from anyone who has taken the time to do similar entries. Or, would appreciate a comment to let me know how the book worked or didn't work for you. I'm always happy to make improvements and anyone who buys from me, automatically gets the upgraded copy.

It's time, folks! Get in now before we really explode this thing. The next 1,000 (which I really hadn't planned) will be at a much higher price!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home