http://pats7secrets.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_167d89e719246874.txt.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Welcome to the 7 Secrets Blog!

(All Links Open in New Window)

Hello,

If you're interested in writing articles to boost your traffic and ultimately, your income, you're in the right place.

Anyone who is interested in writing articles for the Web are welcome. Heck, even if you aren't, but think you might be, this blog is still for you.

To give you a little bit about me so that you know I'm for read, I'm a professional writer and actually have made my living writing for the past 15 years. Over that time, I have had 10 books published in hardcover (see them here at Amazon) by various publishers (Andrews McMeel, Lucent Books, Greenwood Press) and countless articles and short stories for national and regional magazines and newspapers. I know writing and I know it well.

So, why am I starting this blog?

Of course, I'd like you to sign up for advance notice of my new ebook, 7 Secrets to Writing Killer Articles. Actually, the ebook, which comes with a free audio version, is not just for people who want to write online, but for any budding writer.

But I really enjoy sharing knowledge. You can see that's so by another blog of mine, WriteforKids.net, where I teach tricks and tips on writing for kids. Actually, many of the tips you may be interested in will pop up there as well.

However, I want to use this blog to answer questions. What is your block? Are you having trouble coming up with ideas? Once you have an idea, do you know where to begin? How do you organize your thoughts? How do you come up with a great headline, and so on. I'm sure you can think up more questions than me at this point because 15 years ago, I had all those questions, too.

I've learned the answers to all those things over the years, and I'd like to share them with you. Please post your questions in the comments area. I'll be waiting!

Pat Marcello, OVMarketing, OVEditing, OVBLogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home